Monthly Archives: October 2011
- If you see anyone with an axe, chainsaw, hook, or machete, don’t go and see who it is. Run away.
- If it is Friday the 13th, Halloween, or prom night, go into hiding.
- Never visit a town with a mental asylum or summer camp. If you live in the town, move.
- If for some dumb reason you are camping in the woods, don’t wander off to go pee in the middle of the night. Hold it until morning.
- Books in latin or any ancient language should never be read aloud.
- When you find an unusual object or artifact, don’t try to figure out what it is. Unless you want to be transported to hell, or want to release ghosts, demons, and other evil spirits.
- If you’re running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it’s still moving fast enough to catch up with you.
- Never be with the group who plays vicious pranks on the shy strange new kid, those pranksters will soon meet their doom and often in a horribly gory way.
- When you have the benefit of numbers, NEVER pair off or go alone.
- Never babysit. There are enough babysitter-in-danger-thanks-to-a-stupid-killer flicks out there already.
- Never say “I’ll be right back” if you have to leave. You will not come back.
- Never say “It’s all over.” Something else will always happen.
- Avoid bars and clubs that are only open from dusk until dawn.
- Don’t open strange canisters with government labels.
- If a doll starts talking…RUN!
You guys may be wondering why all the dates are the same. Well, it’s only for now ‘coz I had just finally categorized my blog if you can notice. I did this by means of copying and deleting of posts. I didn’t realize that I could simply re-select the category I want a post to be in. I know! Dumb!
Anyway, I’ve unwantedly deleted some of my fave comments in the process. Sorry. So I plan to put them back on. I could still remember most of them.
Also, I’ve finally added more pages! Hope you like ’em! If not, I still respect that. Really. 🙂
An yeah! The videos that were unavailable were replaced with once that are otherwise. You can check them out too. Have Fun!
I don’t want to end up like these two, ennit?
Anyways I’m NOT organized. I’m just too lazy to look for things!
Although they say:
An individual from the future thinks of Bree and what could have been.
If Bree only went with Fred, she would have never died. If she only escaped with Diego back then, she could have been saved. If she only knew…
But now, it was too late. There were many possibilities that she could have a nice life. Everyone else kept saying so. She’s the name that comes from everyone’s mouth now and then when they talk of the past. Our history. My history. But it was history. It’s too late. Or is it?
I’ve died a hundred times before, both physically and emotionally. I know how it feels like. But unlike her, I was lucky. Fate kept giving me second chances. But I guess that’s not the only reason. I was indestructible. I’m considered to be ahead of my contemporaries by my kind. Some say, I’m even the beginning of another species altogether. I know. It sounds hard core. But it’s still true.
Is it my fault that it’s too late to save her now? They say that it’s never too late, but what the hell does that even mean? It’s just a load of crap. But even so, call me foolish, but I guess I do believe it. The
only problem is the restrictions. Right and good are often blurred by rules and emotions. It’s like the horizon between the blue sea and sky. The intense heat you feel from the sun could drug your mind and vision, and suddenly you won’t see the difference the other has on the other. Suddenly you only see one blue with absolutely no line separating anything.
That’s exactly what I feel about this matter. I want to help, but it is forbidden. But hell! Why not? My family has been living with its reputation of forbidden-ness forever. A little won’t hurt I hope.
Augh! I still can’t! What if altering the past by myself would change everything as well in the future? Altough I hate to admit it, but I’m no Lizzie. I may be very, very, very strong and powerful and confident, but I don’t know everything.
I’m done with this messed up thinking. I’m usually an ignorant person. So why do I care? I’m quite certain it’s not because of my secretly beloved Annie giving me the constant look of disgust for killing her boyfriend. Or Lizzie’s hysterical annoying scolding and threats for being naughty I always ignore, although I know she’s probably right most of the time anyway. Or Chase’s sympathy. Yes, I can see it in his eyes every time. I can see it in everyone’s. Or the fact that I knew that these same people were the ones who abandoned me. For an unknown good cause they say. Right. Am I that unimportant?
No, of course not, don’t even go there. It’s not because of any of these things at all.
I know it’s short and my OC’s talking, so it kind of sucks in its own way. Other OCs are also mentioned. I hope you don’t mind. This entry is more of thoughts and not much going on. I also made it unclear with details blurred to get your brains into imagining instead. I don’t know if I’ll continue, I am fond of random one-shots after all. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed loving or loathing this post! And comment if you wanna.
Bree Tanner– the last newborn who died in Twilight Saga’s Eclipse
OC– Original Character
A girl from the Philippines named Given Grace Cebanico died just last week. Tuesday I think. Her body was found in a canal, with her panty in her mouth, a bullet on her head, and screwdriver stabs on her stomach.
She’s a college honor student studying computer science, Jesus-freak, Born Again, a sweet pretty 16-looking 19 year old mary sue child.
And they killed her.
Raped and killed.
I don’t wanna talk about it.
Wanna know more? Here’s a news article. I feel too awful to write this much myself, and since no one is forcing me, I didn’t. Much. :
So touching! Why do you have to leave you wonderful beautiful daughter in the first ace, Shelby? Where’s your somewhere now? With Beth, your adopted daughter? What about Rachel? Just so wrong! And to think you’re the cause of Rachel’s heartache with Jesse. 😦
I love you, Blaine! Kurt’s got no idea how lucky he is! *swoon* 😀